Dr. Brandon Tyler
Meet a dedicated & compassionate dentist in Duvall
Dr. Brandon Tyler knew he was never going to flourish working for someone else. His vision for what he wanted to be and where he wanted to take his dental career was too strong to embrace working for someone else indefinitely.
Dr. Tyler grew up in Kansas and graduated from Kansas State University in 2002 with a degree in electrical engineering. He then moved to Bremerton, WA, where he worked on nuclear submarines.
After deciding to pursue a career in dentistry, Dr. Tyler was accepted into the University of Washington School of Dentistry and graduated in 2011. He met his wife while in school, then afterward followed her to Minnesota where she completed her endodontics residency. In 2015, the couple moved back to Washington and he purchased our dental practice in 2016.
Dr. Tyler’s handyman skills really came into play at that point. He remodeled our office himself! At various times in his life, he has worked as a carpenter, a mechanic, an auto body tech, an electrical engineer, a nuclear engineer, and a dentist.
Dr. Tyler has completed over 1,000 hours of continuing education. Since 2012, he has logged more than 700 hours of CE in implant dentistry alone. All of his credits are from high-level courses attended by professionals from all around the world. In addition, Dr. Tyler is also pursuing accreditation with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), the American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI), and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). Dr. Tyler is also proud to be a Kois trained dentist.
The most rewarding part of his job is working on cases that make a difference in a patient’s self-perception. “That smile after the delivery of the anterior aesthetics or the final implant restorations and seeing that person afterward and hearing how much it has changed their life are my most fulfilling moments,” he says.
Dr. Tyler wants patients to know that we take our education and progression in our industry seriously. Our goal at Duvall Dental Center is to provide a higher level of care and service by taking part in extensive continuing education and investing in leading-edge technology to better serve our patients.
Comprehensive, Comfortable, and Compassionate Care
Duvall Dental Center is a locally owned and operated business that is proud to provide high-quality dental care to all members of our community. Each and every day, our goal is to provide you and your family the best in general, cosmetic, implant, and restorative dentistry by combining the accuracy and efficiency of modern dental technology with a compassionate approach that supports your individual goals and needs.
Whether you’re seeking to prevent oral health issues for yourself and your family, beautify your smile’s appearance, or reclaim lost function, Dr. Tyler and his entire team are here to provide the quality dental treatment you deserve in an atmosphere that feels safe and soothing.
Along with the welcoming environment of our kid-friendly waiting room, we provide the comfort of warm blankets and stunning views of the valley from most of our treatment rooms.
We invite you to explore our services, meet our team, and get ready for a dental experience that celebrates your individuality and prioritizes your comfort, satisfaction, and total well-being.
We offer a broad range of skilled dental services so you can spend less time looking for dental solutions and more time enjoying your smile’s health and radiance.
- Family dentistry to keep your entire family smiling, starting at age 1
- General dentistry to prevent and treat common oral health issues
- Cosmetic dentistry to create a smile you love
- Implant dentistry to make your smile look and feel whole again
- Restorative dentistry to repair your smile’s function, health, and beauty
Ease dental anxiety with sedation dentistry.
We understand visiting the dentist can be a stressful or challenging experience for many of our patients. That’s why we offer options for sedation dentistry so you can relax, unwind, and feel completely at ease while you receive the dental treatments to make your smile the best it can be. Our options for sedation dentistry include:
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas): Safe for adults and children, nitrous oxide is a gas that’s inhaled during your dental treatment to create a gentle sense of euphoria and ease.
- Minimal Oral Sedation: Before your treatment, Dr. Tyler will provide you with an FDA-approved pill to take before your appointment to encourage complete relaxation.
- IV Sedation: Delivered through an IV, this form of sedation will put you in a dream-like state that makes you unaware of your surroundings and unlikely to remember the details of your dental appointment.
- General Anesthesia: Our deepest level of sedation, general anesthesia is used if you’re extremely anxious about dental care so you can fall into a deep, unaware sleep during your treatment.