Experience High-Quality Care at Your New Dentist Office in Duvall
There are many places you can go to get good smile care. There’s no place quite like Duvall Dental Center, however. We offer a unique combination of expertise, compassion, and dedication that our patients notice immediately. Here are just a few reasons that people have chosen us as their new dentist office in Duvall:
- Our modern office featuring dental technology like a TRIOS intraoral scanner, a Formlabs 3-D printer, digital 3-D panoramic X-rays, and a cone beam CT scanner.
- Advanced training – Dr. Brandon Tyler has logged over 1,000 hours of continuing education thus far.
- Several choices for sedation so you can feel totally relaxed while receiving your dental care.
- Dental services that are only offered in this area at our practice.
- The only dentist who lives AND works in our community (Dr. Tyler).
You’ve found your new dentist! Call us today to schedule your next appointment: 425-549-4668. We’re conveniently located just off Main Street Northeast at 14703 First Lane NE, Suite 203.
Relax With Your Choice of Sedation OptionsDoctor Brandon Tyler on why patients should choose Duvall Dental Center Read Transcript
We attempt to treat everybody as an individual and take into account that they're walking into a scenario where most people aren't overly comfortable. Most people don't necessarily like coming to see us. And my philosophy is that I don't take offense to that. I understand, I've unfortunately spent more time in a dental chair than I care to admit to everybody. But we try to take that into account that maybe people are, you know, not having the best day when they have to come see us. And we try and encourage and make a very comfortable environment for them.
One of our big goals is to provide a higher level of service. Both start to finish, from the moment we pick up the phone to the moment the patient leaves, to provide a better care for people and make them feel very comfortable and at home here. We don't have an agenda, we just want to treat every person as the individual they are. And provide them the care that they need based upon their specific needs. Not everybody needs a full mouth of veneers, not everybody needs an implant. Some people just need to maintain, some people need more. And that's what we try and cater to, and tailor everything we do to that patient's individual needs and how they need to go about achieving their treatment goals.
In order to facilitate that, we employ a lot of wonderful technology that has helped us provide better care, more accurately, faster for patients. Between our three-dimensional X-ray unit, providing us basically cone beam CT technology, we can use that to better plant our implants and provide care for people and determine, and sometimes spot problems that wouldn't be recognized otherwise. Our intraoral scanner can digitally take models of the teeth as opposed to the mouthfuls of goop of yesterday, which people find wonderful and way more comfortable, less impactful on them, as well as three-dimensional printing. We’ve, are utilizing three-dimensional printing to provide more accurate, better care for all of our patients.
One of our main priorities is for you to feel completely at ease while you’re in our care. Dental sedation is a fantastic way for our patients to relax, unwind, and leave the heavy lifting to us. We offer you four safe and effective sedation methods:
- Inhaled sedation using laughing gas. It will give you a gentle feeling of euphoria all over.
- Oral conscious sedation with an FDA-approved pill. Just take it before your appointment and you’ll feel completely relaxed.
- IV sedation that will put you in a dream-like state and unaware of your surroundings. Most patients remember nothing about their dental procedure when using this type of sedation.
- General anesthesia offers our deepest level of sedation. If you’re extremely nervous about dental care, ask us about using this method.
Enjoy Cozy Amenities, Too
You and your family will feel right at home with:
- Warm blankets to take the chill off during your procedure.
- A beverage station where you can get a refreshing beverage.
- Fantastic and relaxing views of the valley from several of our patient care rooms.
Call us today to schedule an appointment at your new dentist office in Duvall: 425-549-4668. Become the next member of our friendly dental family!