Transform a Dull Smile Using Dental Veneers in DuvallDoctor David Primrose on Dental Veneers Read Transcript
We use veneers to transform an imperfect smile by bonding directly to the tooth surface and designing what we want them to be. It's not just a one-and-done step. Typically, utilizing veneers to perfect a smile will require a design stage.
A patient will come in, we'll communicate what their goals are and use either digital technology or traditional diagnostic steps to create a theoretical smile. And we can even do a temporary that the patient can use for some period of time to establish if they're comfortable with the feeling of their lip, their speech, the light, the color.
And from there we create the final product to the patient so that they can get exactly what they were hoping for.
An imperfect smile doesn’t have to get you down. At Duvall Dental Center, we offer our patients many types of cosmetic dentistry. One of the most popular of these is veneers. If you need to repair your flawed smile in a hurry, veneers are a great way to do it. Dental veneers in Duvall can:
- Deliver you a completely new look in as little as two visits.
- Improve your self-esteem.
- Boost your confidence to show others a wide, authentic smile.
- Make social and dating situations more comfortable and relaxed.
Call our team today at 425-549-4668 to schedule an appointment. We’re located on First Lane Northeast, close to Taylor Park.
Choose From These Types of Veneers
How do I use dental veneers to transform a smile into a more pleasing result, or a more pleasing smile for somebody? They can be very useful in a lot of ways. The biggest thing is ceramics. I mean, there's lots of different styles of veneers, types, everything from very minimal impact to the tooth to we have to remove a little bit more. Every situation's a little different and needs a different treatment option for veneers. But veneers can be used to help us fill spaces in between people's teeth. We can help correct wear or shortening of people's teeth and make them look longer. They can be utilized as a very wonderful, minimal-impact-on-the-tooth solution to creating a better smile for somebody. So some of the reasons why people come in and start talking about veneers or cosmetics are they're embarrassed about their smile, or they just don't like to go out, even go out in public, or they've trained themselves to literally hide their lip as they're talking. And it pains me to see people do that. That's not a way to live, it's not something I like to see people do.
So oftentimes, veneers or some other cosmetic solution can really change somebody's life and the way they smile, the way they talk, the way they interact with people. The way I've seen that impact some people is just life altering, almost as life altering for me as it is for that person. So with veneers, we can definitely address a lot of those issues that people have that stop them from being as socially interactive as they'd like, or smiling as much as they'd like, or hating going to family photos or family events because they know that people are going to take photos. Those things we can really help people with and provide a much better quality of life through that.
There are many types of patients who come to Dr. Tyler in search of new smiles. That’s why we offer not just one or two kinds of cosmetic treatments, but five! Depending on your needs and desires, one of these will stand out as the best choice for your smile. Since everyone’s mouth is different, we’ll help you decide which cosmetic option fits you during your consultation.
All of these cosmetic treatments have a place in creating a beautiful smile, and you can trust Dr. Tyler and our team to create the best plan for you.
- Prepless Veneers – Standard veneers require that we prepare your tooth by removing some of the enamel to make room for the veneer. Prepless veneers, on the other hand, are so thin that very little if any tooth preparation is required.
- IPS e.max Veneers – These beautiful veneers are crafted from a pressed ceramic/glass mixture. Although they are super thin and require minimal tooth preparation, they are also strong and durable. You will have your choice of several shades and translucencies to design the exact look you want.
- Crowneers – A crowneer is a cross between a traditional crown and an e.max veneer. These beautiful restorations can be used in many situations where the enamel of the tooth structure has been damaged through previous fillings or tooth decay. It is much less invasive than a traditional crown, while more durable than a traditional e.max veneer on damaged teeth.
- Crowns – We try to use the least invasive approach possible to create your ideal smile, but sometimes the only option available is to utilize a traditional crown. While it is the most invasive option, this is often our only choice remaining to establish a beautiful smile for patients with severely damaged teeth.
- Composite Bonding – Unlike veneers, we can perform composite bonding right in our office. Composite will be strong and natural-looking and is a great option to repair small imperfections in otherwise beautiful teeth.
No matter which option you choose, you can be confident we will do everything possible to ensure the esthetics and longevity of your smile makeover. Utilizing state of the art adhesives, in combination with an air abrasion technique, we do everything in our power to maintain your investment in your smile.
Dental veneers in Duvall are a quick path to a rejuvenated smile. Call us today to schedule your consultation: 425-549-4668.