We Offer Fast Help For Dental Emergencies in DuvallDoctor Brandon Tyler on Dental Emergencies Read Transcript
We try to maintain time in the everyday schedule to be able to provide same-day or next-day care, to at least get somebody in and evaluate what the problem is and try and get them set up to get the care they need.
Some days we can provide it right then; some things are more involved, and we need to get you scheduled back, but we always try to maintain the ability to find out what that problem is, what we can do for you on it, and how we can best proceed to get you either out of pain, fix the broken tooth, whatever those story may be.
When your mouth hurts, you need a professional team experienced in providing patients quick, quality help. Call 425-549-4668 now to get that kind of help from Duvall Dental Center. With a skilled dentist and fully trained staff, we can usually fit you in the same day for dental emergencies in Duvall. Our fast treatment will:
- Address your immediate need to help prevent further damage to your teeth or mouth.
- Get you out of pain and help you feel better soon. Sedation is available if needed.
- Recommend any specific treatments for repairing your smile.
- Provide follow-up care and preventive treatment to help you maintain good oral health and an attractive smile.
Get help now for urgent dental needs: 425-549-4668. Our address is 14703 First Lane NE, Suite 203 – not far from Taylor Park.
Our Skills Will Come Through For Your Emergency
Having worked as a carpenter, a mechanic, and an engineer at different times in his life, Dr. Brandon Tyler knows how to fix things! You can count on him and our team to get your smile back into shape quickly. Below are a few types of dental disasters that we can see you through, as well as critical steps to take before your appointment.
- Toothache – Don’t underestimate the severity of your hurting tooth. It could be a sign of a serious problem such as an abscess, so call us soon for expert help.
- Lost Filling – Place a small piece of drug store temporary dental cement or sugarless gum where the filling was. This will help keep debris out of the area until we can place a new filling.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Without touching the roots of the tooth, try to rinse it and reinsert it if possible. Otherwise, place the tooth in a container of milk to preserve it. Call us at once for an appointment and bring the tooth with you. Ice will help with pain and swelling.
- Loose or Broken Crown – If the tooth is sensitive you may try to put the crown back into place using a small amount of dental cement or toothpaste on the inside surface of the crown. If you can’t do so, bring the crown to your appointment, and we’ll take over from there.
- Broken Tooth – Retrieve the broken pieces of tooth if possible, then call us for an emergency appointment. Use ice to help reduce any pain or swelling.
Call us now at 425-549-4668 for any dental emergencies in Duvall. We’re here to provide the help you need!