REBUILD YOUR SMILE WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS IN DUVALL
Duvall Dental Center wants you to know that you have options for your missing teeth. No longer do you have to endure a menu of bland, tasteless food and social embarrassment caused by lack of teeth. Dr. Brandon Tyler and our team use dental implants in Duvall to:
- Restore your smile with a complete set of beautiful teeth.
- Make it easier to eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Improve your oral health and prevent overall health problems.
- Make your speech clearer and easier to understand.
- Boost your confidence to get out of the house and socialize.
- Improve your self-esteem knowing your smile is beautiful and authentic.
Call us today to schedule your implants consultation: 425-800-8108. We’re located at 14703 First Lane NE, Suite 203 – just off Main Street Northeast.
Trust your implant procedure to an expert
Dr. Tyler offers you an impressive list of credentials, helping you feel confident by choosing him for your teeth restoration. Dr. Tyler has:
- Completed over 700 hours of dental implant training thus far.
- Completed courses at the Kois Center and the Pikos Institute, both internationally known for their high levels of training.
- Trained in placing and restoring complete arches using the Hybridge protocol. He also works with NDX nSequence (a specialty lab) for full-arch implants.
- Trained in the innovative, new IDR technique for placing implants immediately after tooth removal.
Learn more about implants & your implant options
Dental implants are a wonderful tool of today’s dentistry. These titanium posts act as replacement tooth roots, allowing us to anchor many kinds of dental restorations to them. The result is that our patients can enjoy natural-looking and fully functional new teeth. At Duvall Dental Center, your implant choices may include:
- Individual Implant-Supported Crowns – A sturdy new crown will replace a missing tooth. It will blend in seamlessly with your other teeth and restore virtually all your chewing capacity. We use comfortable digital impressions rather than traditional impressions that can leave a messy goop in your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – These appliances will replace three or more teeth in a row. Unlike traditional fixed bridges, these bridges anchor to two or more implants instead of your other teeth. This setup is more stable, plus it doesn’t require any modification to otherwise healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures work well for replacing teeth on your lower jaw. They secure to your implants using a system of snaps and balls and will stay firmly in place without slipping or falling out of your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – This style of denture is similar to implant-retained dentures except they attach to a bar that anchors to implants. They provide our most comfortable and stable fit among our dentures options.
- Full Arches of Implant-Supported Teeth – Using an innovative procedure and a limited number of precisely placed implants, Dr. Tyler can secure a complete arch of new teeth. You may even be a good candidate for a same-day smile procedure to receive your new teeth and implants in one appointment!
Dental implants in Duvall will restore your healthy smile! Call us today to schedule your consultation: 425-800-8108.