Improve Your Smile & Your Life With Full-Mouth Reconstruction in DuvallDoctor Brandon Tyler on Full Mouth Reconstructions Read Transcript
As far as full-mouth reconstruction, or rehab, as we call it, we can utilize that process to help restore somebody to a nice, healthy, beautiful smile that they can be proud of. Not only that, it helps increase the function of somebody's ability to chew and be able to eat their favorite foods again.
So with full-mouth reconstruction, as it kind of sounds, we're probably reconstructing the entire mouth, tooth by tooth, piece by piece. So, I've been through a lot of additional continuing education to help do this in a very efficient, very predictable manner, and that's the key with that big of a project, is making sure we get the end result that myself and the patient want and desire.
We plan everything out before we ever touch a tooth. We make sure we're both on the same page with where things are going to go and how the process is going to work and what we're going to encounter, because that's the sort of process. It's big, it's like building a house. There's always little things that are going to come up, and we want to keep it little things, we don't want big problems during that process.
I want everybody to be on the same page and make sure that my end goals are the same as your end goals and that we know how much everything's going to cost, and we know what's going to be involved before we ever start. Because the better that process is planned, the more likely we are to get along afterwards and be happy with each other, and also the more likely the patient is to be happy with their end result.
We've had great success in being able to provide those services to people and achieve that sort of result, and it's something that makes me very proud to be able to provide for people and do well.
Most people don’t realize what a difference a “normal” smile makes in their daily life until they don’t have one anymore. Damaged and missing teeth not only make you reluctant to smile, they also affect many everyday activities like eating and speaking. Fortunately, we can repair even extensive dental damage with a full-mouth reconstruction in Duvall. Let us help you bring your smile back!
We’ll repair your smile with:
- An awesome dentist who, thanks to their advanced training and hands-on experience, can help you determine the best restorative options for your smile.
- A wide range of restorative dentistry procedures.
- Many treatments with dental implants, including a same-day smile.
- Four kinds of dental sedation, so you don’t have to worry about discomfort no matter which procedures you choose.
Interested in a full-mouth restoration? The first step is a consultation with one of our dentists. Call 425-549-4668 to schedule one.
With or Without Implants, Get Your Smile Back With Dental Restorations
We often recommend dental implants if you need to replace teeth, since they give you a smile that looks, feels, and functions almost exactly like it did before. You can replace anywhere from one tooth to a whole mouthful of teeth with implants. They can be used with a dental crown, a dental bridge, or dentures. We may even be able to both place and restore your implants in a single appointment.
Our dentists will help you select the restorative treatments that will work best for your full-mouth rehabilitation, while suiting your budget and your lifestyle. Your choices include:
- Dental Crowns – A crown can mend a broken, cracked, or severely decayed tooth. When used with a dental implant, it can replace a single tooth.
- Dental Bridges – When attached to existing teeth or to implants, a bridge can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row.
- Tooth Fillings – We use an air abrasion technique for composite fillings that results in longer-lasting restorations. The same color as your teeth, our fillings easily blend into your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations fix cavities that are too big for fillings but not large enough for crowns.
- Dentures – We offer Turbyfill dentures, which give you many of the same benefits as dental implant dentures without the need for implants.
To talk to us about a full-mouth reconstruction in Duvall, call 425-549-4668.