EXPERIENCE BETTER GENERAL DENTISTRY IN DUVALL
Nearly everyone has the desire for a healthy mouth and an attractive smile. You can get those things and much more with general dentistry in Duvall. Dr. Brandon Tyler offers our patients expert general dental services. As a patient of Duvall Dental Center, you will benefit from:
- Patient-focused treatment to help you maintain your best smile.
- More confidence to socialize and mingle.
- Early detection and treatment of cavities and gum disease.
- Protection against serious oral problems that could put your overall health at risk.
To keep your smile intact, call us today at (425) 788-2626 and schedule your appointment. Our address is 14703 First Lane NE, Suite 203 – close to Taylor Park.
Keep your smile bright with our help
When you need comprehensive smile care, you’ll certainly find it at Duvall Dental Center. Our patients enjoy many types of general dentistry, including:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We’ll perform a complete dental exam (including an oral cancer screening) and thoroughly clean your teeth, paying special attention to areas you might miss at home.
- Fluoride Treatments & Varnishes – CTx2 fluoride varnish protects your teeth against cavities and can even reverse early-stage tooth decay. Supplement this treatment by using scientifically advanced CTx4 tooth gel at home for even more protection.
- Tooth Sealants – Sealants form a protective barrier between your tooth enamel and disease-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We use several effective techniques to get your gums healthy again, including deep cleaning through scaling and root planing and the addition of CTx4 rinse three times per week to help control gum disease causing bacteria.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Manage this condition with counseling and specialty products like Dr. John’s candies, Spry gum and mints, XyliMelts, CTx4 tooth gel, and other CariFree products.
- Halitosis (bad breath) Treatment – We’ll try to pinpoint the cause of your bad breath, plus give you advice and tips to help you manage it.
- Mouthguards – If you need a custom mouthguard to protect your teeth during sports or to prevent teeth grinding, we can have one made for you. It will fit better and provide more protection than one bought in a store.
Visit us soon for exceptional general dentistry in Duvall. Call (425) 788-2626 today to schedule your next dental visit. You can also contact us online.