You’ve Found Help For Duvall Dental Pain
Patients come to Duvall Dental Center because they know we’ll provide them immediate attention for their hurting mouths. Our incredibly skilled dentist – Dr. Brandon Tyler – can usually fit you in the same day you call. When you need help with Duvall dental pain, count on us to:
- Provide comfortable, expert care so you feel better soon. If needed, we offer several forms of sedation to help you relax and calm your nerves.
- Recommend the treatments you need to repair your smile.
- Give you options for your dental care, including ways to enhance your smile if desired.
Call us now for help with your oral pain: 425-549-4668. We’re located at 14703 First Lane NE, Suite 203 – right in Duvall, close to Taylor Park.
We’ll Stop Your Pain & Help You Smile Again
Dr. Tyler and our team routinely treat our patients for all kinds of dental pain. Whether you have a toothache, a loose or broken tooth, a knocked-out tooth, or a broken dental appliance – he and our skilled team will help you feel better. Depending on your situation, here are several kinds of treatments that we may use:
- Crowns and Bridges – A custom crown will repair your damaged tooth (or replace a missing one when combined with a dental implant), while a bridge can replace one or more missing teeth in a row.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction– These third molars often need removal to stop your pain and protect your oral health.
- Composite Tooth Fillings – We use air abrasion technology (to ensure the composite forms a secure bond to the tooth) along with the SonicFill system that quickly creates natural-looking, metal-free fillings.
- Tooth Removal – If removal is necessary, we’ll do it as comfortably and quickly as possible to get you out of pain.
- Root Canal Treatment – We partner with a nearby endodontist (Dr. Cynthia Tyler, who happens to be Dr. Tyler’s wife!) who can stop your pain and save your diseased tooth in most cases.
Why wait to get relief for your Duvall dental pain? Call us now at 425-549-4668 to schedule an appointment. We’re ready to help you feel better!