Revive your smile with restorative dentistry in Duvall
A damaged smile can interfere with life in more ways than one. If you’re suffering with damaged or missing teeth, Dr. Tyler can rebuild your smile and improve your quality of life. Restorative dentistry in Duvall will help you:
- Enjoy a healthy, whole smile again.
- Boost your confidence to speak up in public.
- Improve your overall self-esteem.
- Give you a more attractive appearance.
- Protect your oral health and total body health.
Call our team now at (425) 788-2626 to schedule your consultation for restorative dental work. We’re centrally located and convenient to residents in and around the 98019 ZIP code.
You’ll find skill & experience with our care
Dr. Tyler is an accomplished restorative dentist, having completed over 1,000 hours of continuing education! Rest assured he and our team will provide the high level of care your smile needs to shine again. We offer many types of dental restorations, including these:
- Dental Crowns – Traditionally a crown has been used to repair significantly damaged teeth and can still be used for this purpose. By using up-to-date techniques and materials, we can utilize crowns much earlier in the tooth’s life with minimal removal of tooth structure to help protect it against irreparable cracks and fractures in the future, prolonging the life span of your own natural teeth.
- Bridges – A bridge can be a great option to replace one or more missing teeth. Depending on the situation, a traditional dental bridge may be your best option for replacing a missing tooth.
- Dentures – We use the innovative Turbyfill technique to create better-fitting, better-performing, and more aesthetic dentures for you.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots secure teeth replacement options like crowns, bridges, dentures, and full arches of fixed teeth.
- Tooth Fillings – Composite tooth fillings using SonicFill technology will blend in beautifully without using any metal and are the best option for most small tooth repairs. However, fillings can only seal teeth. They cannot protect a tooth from fracture and cracks that may shorten the lifespan of your tooth.
- Dental Veneers – We use air abrasion technology to help ensure these tooth-colored shells bond securely to your teeth. They will strengthen your teeth and enhance your smile quickly.
- Inlays & Onlays – These restorations provide more protection against cracks and fractures than a filling and are used when a complete crown isn’t required.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – When you need all or nearly all your teeth replaced, Dr. Tyler and our team have great options for you.
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Cynthia Tyler, a board-certified endodontist and Dr. Tyler’s wife, provides this treatment just down the street from us. She can stop your tooth from hurting and save it from extraction in most cases with current techniques and technology.
Restorative dentistry in Duvall will give you back your smile and your bite! Call us today at (425) 788-2626 or use our online form to request an appointment.