RECEIVE A NEW SMILE IN A SINGLE VISIT WITH A SAME-DAY SMILE IN DUVALL
One of the few disadvantages of dental implants is the need for them to heal after your placement procedure before you receive your dental restorations. However, with a same-day smile in Duvall, there’s no need to wait for your smile to be whole again. We’ve invested in the latest treatment techniques, which may allow you to get your implants and your replacement teeth in a single appointment.
You can feel confident about your treatment with:
- A dentist who has completed more than 700 hours of implant training.
- Respected partners including the Pikos Institute, Hybridge, and nSequence.
- Techniques that make it possible to place implants right after an extraction.
- A choice of four kinds of sedation, including general anesthesia.
If you want to get a great-looking smile as soon as possible after losing teeth, call 425-800-8108.
Take advantage of the latest dental implant procedures
Dr. Brandon Tyler is so excited about all the treatment possibilities for dental implants that he has completed hundreds of hours of advanced training at well-known institutions like the Pikos Institute and the Kois Center. Thanks to this investment, he can offer many innovative procedures that involve immediate restoration of implants right after placement.
He uses emerging techniques like immediate dentoalveolar restoration, which makes it possible to get implants in situations that would usually require a bone graft first. He also uses techniques that minimize the number of implants needed to support full arches of replacement teeth. No matter which procedure you receive, you’ll benefit from the most up-to-date knowledge available on implants.
Choose from a full spectrum of dental sedation
Most dentists offer only one or two kinds of dental sedation. At Duvall Dental Center, we offer four, including general anesthesia. We know everyone is different, and we want to ensure you achieve the right level of relaxation for an implant procedure.
Your choices are:
- Inhaled sedation, or “laughing gas”
- Oral sedation in the form of a prescription pill
- IV sedation, administered intravenously
- General anesthesia, during which you’ll be completely unconscious
If you’re ready for a same-day smile in Duvall, call 425-800-8108.