RELAX WITH OUR DUVALL SEDATION OPTIONS
Sweaty palms and a racing pulse. Like many of our first-time patients, this may describe your reaction to the dentist. We’d like to offer you a different kind of dental experience, however. With our Duvall sedation options, you’ll receive the dental care your smile needs – while completely comfortable, relaxed, and stress-free. Choose treatment from Dr. Tyler at Duvall Dental Center and here’s what you can expect:
- Your choice of several types of sedation to help you feel totally at ease.
- Detection and treatment of oral problems that could damage the look of your smile.
- Reduced anxiety about future dental care.
- Peace of mind that your oral health and smile are receiving much-needed care.
Call (425) 788-2626 today to schedule your next appointment. Dental sedation will make your visit go smoothly!
Take advantage of sedation for a pleasant dental experience
At Duvall Dental Center, we do all we can to help our patients get the dental care they need – whether it’s for preventive dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, or oral surgery like a tooth extraction. Sedation is a wonderful tool used widely in modern dentistry to help patients relax. We offer all these types of sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in laughing gas through a comfortable mask. In a matter of minutes, the sedative will begin to take effect and you’ll feel warm and fuzzy all over. This sedation method is safe enough even for kids.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Our dentist will prescribe a small pill for you to take before you arrive for your appointment. By the time you’re seated in our chair, you’ll feel very relaxed and maybe a bit groggy. You’ll need to have someone drive you home after your visit as the pill’s effects will take a few hours to wear off.
- IV Sedation – This level of sedation will put you in a twilight state and most patients remember very little if anything about the sights, sounds, smells, or tastes from their appointments afterward.
- General Anesthesia – If you’re extremely nervous about your dental care or are unable to sit for extended periods, general anesthesia may be your best sedation option. If needed, we can easily adjust the amount of sedation to make sure your procedure goes exactly as planned.
Come discover the most comfortable dental care around with Duvall sedation options. Call us today at (425) 788-2626 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment time online.