Visit the Experts in Relieving Dental Anxiety in DuvallDoctor Brandon Tyler on Relieving Dental Anxiety
Many of our longtime patients once felt anxious at the thought of sitting in a dentist’s chair. So, if you’re nervous about your dental care, you’re not alone! Come experience a different kind of dentistry. We specialize in relieving dental anxiety in Duvall. Our relaxing care offers you these key benefits:
- Detection and treatment of cavities, gum disease, and other oral problems before they get worse
- A bright and attractive smile that will draw others to you
- Increased confidence to put forth your best smile in public
- Improved self-esteem and drive to pursue personal goals
Take Advantage of Sedation For Stress-Free Dentistry
Some patients need a little extra help overcoming their dental anxiety, so we offer you several methods of dental sedation. These include:
- Inhaled sedation using safe, FDA-approved laughing gas. In less than five minutes, you’ll feel completely relaxed and carefree.
- Oral conscious sedation using a small pill. Taken as directed before your appointment, your mind will feel totally at ease during your visit.
- IV sedation will put you in a sleeplike state, and you won’t remember anything about your appointment afterward.
- General anesthesia is our deepest form of sedation. If you want to be completely unaware of your surroundings during your procedure, this will do the trick.
Enjoy Our Relaxing Amenities
We want you to feel right at home at Duvall Dental Center. Here are a few ways we make you and your family comfortable while you’re getting dental care:
- Warm, cozy blankets you can nestle under
- A beverage station where you can enjoy your choice of refreshment
- Our kids’ waiting room stocked with toys and a drawing area
- Fantastic views of the valley from several of our patient-care rooms
- A fully trained staff ready to take all the time needed to help calm your nerves
Call 425-549-4668 today to schedule an appointment with a crew experienced at relieving dental anxiety in Duvall!