A Duvall Dentist Office Improving Patients’ Lives Through Leading Technology & Advanced Education
You’ll love your smile treatment at Duvall Dental Center. Dr. Tyler offers a full suite of services to keep your and your family’s smiles healthy and bright. Visit our Duvall dentist office and you’ll have access to all these treatments:
- General dentistry to keep your teeth clean and white and your mouth healthy.
- Family dentistry for all of your loved ones, beginning at 1 year old.
- Cosmetic dentistry with many treatments to create a stunning new smile and give you more confidence.
- Restorative dentistry to repair your damaged and missing teeth.
- Dental implants that will help you smile and eat more comfortably and protect your jawbone.
- Sedation options so you can relax and get the dental care you need.
- Dental emergencies to stop your pain fast and repair your smile with expert treatment.
- Oral surgery to restore your mouth to health or prepare it for dental implants.
- TMJ & teeth grinding treatment to help stop jaw pain, teeth grinding, and headaches.
Call your new Duvall dentist office today to schedule your appointment: 425-549-4668. We’re conveniently located at 14703 First Lane NE, Suite 203.
Our Featured Services
Your entire family can keep their smiles healthy and gorgeous with expert care. Beginning at age 1, bring your little one to us for their first appointment – we’ll get them started on the right track with good oral hygiene. Whether your loved ones need restorative dental care to repair damaged teeth or even help with TMJ pain – we’ll provide expert care. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Transform your smile with our high quality cosmetic options. We can help you improve the shape, color, and overall look so that you feel confident when asked to take a picture or meet someone new. Ask about teeth whitening, veneers, laser gum reshaping, and tooth contouring. Dr. Tyler is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and can't wait to help you achieve your smile goals.
Missing teeth can make your life miserable. That can change, however, with dental implants from Dr. Tyler. These artificial tooth roots allow him to secure new replacement teeth and restore your chewing power as well as your beautiful smile. Your implant options may include crowns, bridges, dentures, or even full arches of fixed teeth. Plus, implants will help keep your jawbone healthy. Schedule your consultation to learn more about implants.
Giving Our Patients the Best Care Possible to Improve Their Lives
Dr. Tyler went into practice for himself because he realized the level of care he wanted to provide would be hard to achieve while working for someone else. To date, he has completed over 1,000 hours of continuing education, with 700 of those hours in dental implants training. You can count on his knowledge and expertise to provide exceptional care for you and each member of your family. Whether you need a routine checkup, a complete smile makeover, or a new set of implants – call us at 425-549-4668, and we’ll make sure you get the high level of dental care that our patients have come to expect.