A Duvall Dentist Office Improving Patients’ Lives Through Leading Technology & Advanced Education
You’ll love your smile treatment at Duvall Dental Center. Dr. Tyler and Dr. Primrose offer a full suite of services to keep your and your family’s smiles healthy and bright. Visit our Duvall dentist office and you’ll have access to all these treatments:
- General dentistry to keep your teeth clean and white and your mouth healthy.
- Family dentistry for all of your loved ones, beginning at 1 year old.
- Cosmetic dentistry with many treatments to create a stunning new smile and give you more confidence.
- ClearCorrect orthodontics that can straighten crooked teeth in as little as 12 months without any metal.
- Restorative dentistry to repair your damaged and missing teeth.
- Dental implants that will help you smile and eat more comfortably and protect your jawbone.
- Sedation options so you can relax and get the dental care you need.
- Dental emergencies to stop your pain fast and repair your smile with expert treatment.
- Oral surgery to restore your mouth to health or prepare it for dental implants.
- TMJ & teeth grinding treatment to help stop jaw pain, teeth grinding, and headaches.
Call your new Duvall dentist office today to schedule your appointment: 425-549-4668. We’re conveniently located at 14703 First Lane NE, Suite 203.
Our Featured Services
Your entire family can keep their smiles healthy and gorgeous with expert care. Beginning at age 1, bring your little one to us for their first appointment – we’ll get them started on the right track with good oral hygiene. Whether your loved ones need ClearCorrect for straighter smiles, restorative dental care to repair damaged teeth, or even help with TMJ pain – we’ll provide expert care. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
ClearCorrect is the name to remember for comfortable orthodontic care. Rather than metal braces, ClearCorrect uses smooth plastic teeth aligners. They’re barely noticeable and can straighten your smile in as few as 12 months! You can even remove them temporarily for a special night out or big event. Contact us to learn more about how you could have a brand new smile this time next year!
Missing teeth can make your life miserable. That can change, however, with dental implants from Dr. Tyler. These artificial tooth roots allow him to secure new replacement teeth and restore your chewing power as well as your beautiful smile. Your implant options may include crowns, bridges, dentures, or even full arches of fixed teeth. Plus, implants will help keep your jawbone healthy. Schedule your consultation to learn more about implants.
Giving Our Patients the Best Care Possible to Improve Their Lives
Dr. Tyler went into practice for himself because he realized the level of care he wanted to provide would be hard to achieve while working for someone else. To date, he has completed over 1,000 hours of continuing education, with 700 of those hours in dental implants training. You can count on his knowledge and expertise to provide exceptional care for you and each member of your family. Whether you need a routine checkup, a complete smile makeover, or a new set of implants – call us at 425-549-4668, and we’ll make sure you get the high level of dental care that our patients have come to expect.