Rehabilitate Your Smile With Oral Surgery in Duvall
We understand that most of our patients don’t like the idea of oral surgery in Duvall. However, if you’re in a situation that requires it, just know that the team at Duvall Dental Center will do all we can to make your oral surgery procedure quick and comfortable. Dr. Tyler has completed more than 1,000 hours of continuing education, plus we ensure accurate care by using a variety of advanced dental tools like:
- A TRIOS intraoral scanner
- Digital 3-D panoramic X-rays
- A CBCT scanner
Call 425-549-4668 today to schedule your oral surgery consultation. Our office is conveniently located for residents in and around the 98019 ZIP code.
Relax With Your Choice of Sedation
To give you the best dental experience possible, we offer you several sedation options, including:
- Inhaled sedation using safe and effective laughing gas.
- Oral conscious sedation with a small, FDA-approved pill.
- IV sedation that will put you in a “twilight state.”
- General anesthesia so you remember absolutely nothing about your procedure.
Learn More About Our Surgical Procedures
Below are a few types of oral surgery we routinely perform in our office. If you have questions on any of these procedures, our team will be glad to answer them for you.
- Tooth Extractions – It’s always best to save a tooth when possible, but removal is sometimes required. A new dental implant afterward will provide a secure base for a replacement tooth and help the healing process.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Removing these “third molars” can help prevent damage to your other teeth and gums.
- Ridge Augmentation – We can strengthen and improve your jaw ridge, either to prepare it for dental implants or to give you a more aesthetic appearance.
- Bone Grafts – To make your weak jaw strong enough for dental implants, we can add bone material to stimulate the growth of new bone cells in the jaw. Depending on your situation, we can use synthetic bone, donated bone, or your own bone to supplement your existing bone in preparation for dental implants.
- Sinus Lifts – This type of bone graft adds new bone to your upper jaw to make room for dental implants.
- Gum Grafts – Dr. Tyler will use the innovative “tunnel technique” to repair your damaged or receded gums, with a minimally invasive procedure to minimize your discomfort and impact on your life afterward.