Unlock a Beautiful Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry in Duvall
When you want a more gorgeous smile, trust a true professional for your cosmetic dentistry in Duvall. At Duvall Dental Center, Dr. Brandon Tyler:
- Uses leading-edge dental tools, including an intraoral scanner, a 3-D printer, a cone beam CT scanner, and digital 3-D panoramic X-rays.
- Has completed advanced training in cosmetic treatment through the renowned Kois Center.
- Takes a consultative approach to create and present a full treatment plan to you before any work is done.
- Has completed more than 1,000 hours of continuing education.
- Is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Call us today to schedule your cosmetic consultation: 425-549-4668. You’ll find our office at 14703 First Lane NE, Suite 203 – just off Main Street Northeast.
Enhance Your Smile With Expert, Professional Cosmetic Services
Whatever your smile needs to improve its look, Duvall Dental Center has the solution. We’ll work one-on-one with you to make sure you’re completely satisfied with the outcome of your cosmetic care. Below are some of the services we have available for you:
- Tooth Bonding – Fix flaws like cracks, gaps, stains, and chips quickly with composite resin.
- Dental Veneers – Thin, beautiful shells of tooth-colored material hide imperfect teeth and transform your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening either in our office or with a take-home kit will quickly and dramatically brighten your smile.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – Straighten your teeth in as few as 12 months with clear, metal-free teeth aligners.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Contouring will smooth rough and uneven teeth for a more aesthetic appearance. Plus, Dr. Tyler has trained in a minimally invasive technique to adjust your gumline and make short front teeth appear longer.
- Gum Reshaping – Our Radiolase radiosurgical device will gently shape your gums to balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio.
- Gum Recession Treatment – To repair your damaged gums with a graft, we’ll use the “tunnel technique” for a less invasive approach than traditional gum grafting.
- Smile Makeovers – Together we can design your custom smile by combining several cosmetic services. Our 3-D printer will show you a life-like model of your new smile before we begin your treatment.