Unlock a Beautiful Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry in Duvall
Our practice is set up to provide cosmetic dentistry and provide people with a smile that they either never had or have lost over time. In order to do this well, I have put myself through a lot of continuing education so that I can do it predictably. And not just predictably for my immediate result, but I want to provide a result that people can be proud of and I can be proud of for the next 15 to 20 or more years.
So in doing that, we employ a lot of higher technology with our digital scanners, our 3D printers. We've got some really existing things coming about, probably within this next six months, with a 3D printer that we can provide a overnight mock-up of somebody's possible future smile. I'm really excited to be able to get that because, at this point, it takes us a month to get there.
So there's some really great things we can use with photography, digital scanning to really just plan the case for the person, themselves, and create a mock-up in their mouth of what their future smile looks like before we ever touch their teeth.
Because the key with a cosmetic makeover or smile makeover is what's our end goal? What do I see is one aspect, but more importantly, what the patient sees and what they expect and want out of it.
I make it a very big point to have a very detailed conversation with everybody before I ever touch a tooth for a cosmetic purpose to determine just what the problems they see are.
Because me, from a technical aspect, I might see it as something that might be a problem in my book, but for the patient, it's not. Or they might see a problem that, in their mind, is a issue for their smile but I don't pick out.
But the end goal is to provide them a smile that they're happy with and proud of and excited about. And for me it's to provide that service and go home and sleep at night and feel good about what I did.
When you want a more gorgeous smile, trust a true professional for your cosmetic dentistry in Duvall. At Duvall Dental Center, Dr. Brandon Tyler:
- Uses leading-edge dental tools, including an intraoral scanner, a 3-D printer, a cone beam CT scanner, and digital 3-D panoramic X-rays.
- Has completed advanced training in cosmetic treatment through the renowned Kois Center.
- Takes a consultative approach to create and present a full treatment plan to you before any work is done.
- Has completed more than 1,000 hours of continuing education.
- Is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Call us today to schedule your cosmetic consultation: 425-549-4668. You’ll find our office at 14703 First Lane NE, Suite 203 – just off Main Street Northeast.
Enhance Your Smile With Expert, Professional Cosmetic Services
Whatever your smile needs to improve its look, Duvall Dental Center has the solution. We’ll work one-on-one with you to make sure you’re completely satisfied with the outcome of your cosmetic care. Below are some of the services we have available for you:
- Tooth Bonding – Fix flaws like cracks, gaps, stains, and chips quickly with composite resin.
- Dental Veneers – Thin, beautiful shells of tooth-colored material hide imperfect teeth and transform your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening either in our office or with a take-home kit will quickly and dramatically brighten your smile.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – Straighten your teeth in as few as 12 months with clear, metal-free teeth aligners.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Contouring will smooth rough and uneven teeth for a more aesthetic appearance. Plus, Dr. Tyler has trained in a minimally invasive technique to adjust your gumline and make short front teeth appear longer.
- Gum Reshaping – Our Radiolase radiosurgical device will gently shape your gums to balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio.
- Gum Recession Treatment – To repair your damaged gums with a graft, we’ll use the “tunnel technique” for a less invasive approach than traditional gum grafting.
- Smile Makeovers – Together we can design your custom smile by combining several cosmetic services. Our 3-D printer will show you a life-like model of your new smile before we begin your treatment.